Online A/B Testing Tools
Online A/B testing tools focus on improving the conversion rate of a website. Conversion rate is the percentage of people taking a preferred action. An example is an e-commerce site with 100,000 unique visitors and 2,000 purchases on the website; for a conversion rate of 2,000/100,000 or 2%. The e-commerce website’s primary goal is not to convert visitors to buyers, but to increase revenue per visitor (RPV).
Open Source A/B Testing Tools
Some open source suggestions for A/B testing software are:
If you are looking for a software-as-a-service (SaaS) A/B testing tools what are the top tools?
What Are The Top Online A/B Tools?
At Convert Experiences, we created a helpful A/B testing software chart to compare Convert Experiences with other A/B testing software. Try our 15-day free trial and take advantage of the benefits that make Convert one of the top A/B testing tools in the world including:
- Scalable to 500 million unique visitors
- Personal support with on-boarding and training
- Expandable with full services (account management and experiment development)
- Extended network of certified conversion and technology experts
Alternatively you can compare some of the tools below when working with mobile apps. Convert does not currently support mobile app A/B testing (as of Oct. 2015) but we recommend these products:
- Airlock (Free) – Airlock is a free open-source A/B testing tool for mobile apps made by Facebook.
- Amazon A/B Testing (Free) – Amazon’s A/B testing tool is a standard Amazon tool and available for iOS, Android, and the Amazon apps.
- Apptimize (Free – Paid) – Apptimize is available on iOS and Android and one of the more popular A/B testing tools for mobile apps.
- Arise (Free – Paid) – Arise is available on iOS, Android, and Phonegap.