Non-Aligned Customers Policy
Convert is a Conscious Business, and we have profound respect for all. Therefore we don’t provide our software to sites or organizations promoting the following content:
A. Contrary to Diversity and Tolerance
- Hatred; violence; harassment; racism; sexual, religious, or political intolerance.
- Content likely to be shocking, disgusting, exploitative or appears to unfairly capitalize at the expense of others.
- Inciting or endorsing hatred against others.
Example: Promoting hate groups, selling hate group paraphernalia.
- Inappropriately discriminating against a person or group.
Example: Advocating against a person/group on the basis of gender identity, sexual orientation, race or ethnicity, disability, religion, or age.
- Encouraging physical injury to oneself or others.
Example: Sites advocating suicide, anorexia, or self-harm; calling for the attack of another person.
- Encouraging the discrimination of another’s race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, religion, or age.
We believe in not promoting violence. Selling dangerous items designed to injure others in combat, self-defense or sport is not aligned with our mission.
Products that are designed to explode and could cause damage to people or property. This includes instructions and sites on how to make explosives and bomb-making websites.
Guns & Parts
Functional devices that appear to discharge a projectile at high velocity, whether for sport, self-defense, or combat, this includes parts or components that are necessary for a gun to work.
Examples: Handguns, rifles, shotguns, hunting guns, functioning antique guns, airsoft guns, paintball guns, bb guns, ammunition, ammunition clips, silencers or ammunition belts.
C. Contrary to Animal Safety and Welfare
Businesses that profit or provide entertainment from animals being in captivity. Some examples of businesses that we may refuse to work with include:
Captivity and entertainment
Circuses, zoos, dolphinariums, aquariums, animal theme parks, dog fighting, hunting for sport, fishing for sport, horse racing, dog racing, bullfighting.
Exotic animals for sale
Websites that sell endangered or wild species.
D. Contrary to Basic Human Freedom
We are saddened to acknowledge that even now modern slavery is a relevant and prevalent concept that must be actively fought against.
Convert condemns and remains vigilant for signs of slavery, servitude, forced or compulsory labor and human trafficking.
- We stringently audit our network and stakeholders to ensure that we do not work with agencies, customers, affiliates, ambassadors, or team members who are involved in sexual exploitation, labour exploitation including child labour and domestic servitude.
- We encourage Converters to report a risk of modern slavery in any part of the Convert microcosm without delay to management/founders.
E. Contrary to the Welfare of Our Planet
We have one home. And it’s the responsibility of each and every entity to do its part in the grander scheme of protecting our planet.
Convert does its bit by using the vetted Clean Creatives F-list to determine whether it can work with a particular brand or agency.
The F-list, a well-recognized reference in the industry, enumerates companies actively involved in fossil fuel production and distribution. This list serves as an essential tool to identify entities that might not align with the global movement towards sustainable and renewable energy sources.
Our aim is to:
- Ensure that we collaborate with companies/agencies that share our commitment to sustainability.
- Avoid affiliations that could indirectly support or promote fossil fuel reliance through their client base.