Compare A/B Testing Software
Comparing A/B testing software is not easy when you are beginning to explore the industry. To make things simpler for you – we made a short A/B testing software comparison of the five tools most popular in the market:
- Google Content Experiments (free within Google Analytics)
- Convert Experiences (our A/B testing software, try it free) pricing $399 – $1,349 USD per month
- Visual Website Optimizer (Compare Visual Website Optimizer) pricing $500 – $2,000 USD per month
- Optimizely pricing at $2,000 – $5,000 USD per month
- Adobe Target $8,000 – $10,000 USD per month with additional certification and training
All A/B testing software are ranked on their price per 200,000 – 1 million tested visitors/today (updated: October 2015).
If you are looking for a comparison of the features of the different tools, look no further! Our A/B testing tools comparison will give you an overview including Convert Experiences. (Click here if you are interested in a free 15-day trial.)
What to look for in an A/B testing software comparison?
Pricing is an important element in your marketing efforts. Cost per acquired user or revenue per visitor will lead your business. We recommend you to take our A/B testing tools comparison and create a similar version on a spreadsheet. Then call or email each vendor (they respond to sales@) to adjust the pricing for your tested volume. Consider the different support options, monthly upgrades and downgrades you might need and the discount for the yearly price (Convert Experiences offers 10% cash discount and 50% more tested visitors on annual deals).
Here is a short list of items to consider when setting up your own A/B testing tools comparison:
- Technology used (Read our blog on why the blink matters.)
- Monthly or yearly deals offered
- What type of support you gets (onboarding training, chat, phone or email) and what are the support hours?
- Can you invite your team and add unlimited amount of domains and team members? (At Convert we call them collaborators)
Try Convert Experiences for a free 15-day trial (no credit card required) and see if we offer the pricing, features, and support you need.