Integration of Salesforce CRM with Convert Experiences is possible through the Bizible Marketing Analytics app/package that is available on Salesforce AppExchange
Bizible helps companies track their marketing activities back to individual customers in Salesforce. This integration will help you to do two things:
1. See the experiment associated with a lead and a contact in Salesforce. This information updates dynamically as the lead or contact visits the website and is exposed to more experiments.
2. Run reports on this information. Sales teams can now answer questions like, does pricing page variation A, B, or C lead to more revenue?
For each experiment, the integration can pass along the experiment name/id and variation name/id that the visitor is currently bucketed into (if any).
Instructions of the integration:
– Add Bizible package in Salesforce AppExchange
– Add Tracking Code Snippets
– Send Custom Events
– See Convert data in Salesforce/Bizible