Prestashop Add-On for Convert Experiences enables A/B testing in eCommerce system of Prestashop
Prestashop plugin for Convert Experiences is a add-on for the popular Prestashop a system used by over two million shops all over the world and Convert Experiences now offers integration with one click using this add-on.
Installation guide for Convert module
- Download module (blockconvert.zip) from our mirror or from partners™ website.
- Login to your Prestashop back-end.
- From main menu select item “Modules” and click “Module” sub-item.
- On the top right side click on icon “Add new module”
- Choose downloaded module file (blockconvert.zip) and click “Upload this module”
- After successful upload, install module by clicking “Install” button.
- Now module is installed and we have to configure it. Click “Configure” link.
- For simple start choose Simple integration type and insert your project number
- Now test your website and login to your Convert account. If everything is ok, you are all set.
- If you wish to use advanced integration, you will have to edit theme file header.tpl.
Ecommerce for Agency & Enterprise plans are available, see the following integrations that are available with this plugin:
- Page Type – the page type from the Prestashop in use on the page
- Category ID – the Prestashop category id will be returned
- Category Name – the Prestashop category name will be returned
- Customer ID – Customer id number (when customer is logged in)
- Product Name – Prestashop product name will be returned
- Product Price – Prestashop product price will be returned
- Product SKU – Prestashop product SKU will be returned
- Easy installation of A/B testing (no coding required)
- Testing on categories and specific pages by select these in Convert Experiences (we sync all names)
- Tracking Code
- Ecommerce Integration