Convert Experiences offers seamless integration with KISSmetrics integrate test and variation names as properties.
Convert Experiences offers seamless integration with KISSmetrics. Having a solid integration and giving you access to tests and variation data in the preferred analytics platform is important. We send over a property named CONVERT-NNN (NNN is the ID of your test) that has value the variation name the user currently sees. This will allow you to continue tracking the effect of a variation in the funnels as well as every other reporting option offered in KISSmetrics.
You will be able to enable or disable KISSmetrics on a a project-level, meaning you can decide per project if the data is connected to the clients KISSmetrics account
What does the KISSmetrics Integration do?
- Add a property to each user for each test and variation
- Allow deeper analytics of your A/B and multivariate test
- One click activate or deactivate KISSmetrics per project
How to enable KISSmetrics?
- Select Project Setting by going to the “Settings” link in your Convert Experiences account (top right corner)
- Select the checkbox Integrate with KISSmetrics
- Click “Save Changes”