Power your Drupal website with A/B testing from Convert Experiences with this one-click plugin
A/B testing for Drupal now possible and simple. Drupal is a CMS system used by millions all over the world and Convert Experiences now offers integration with one click using this extension.
You’ll need a Convert Experiences account to use it. But then A/B tests are easy to setup without any technical knowledge. Split testing and multivariate testing is available within Convert Experiences and this plugin as well. So besides A/B testing any other conversion rate optimization testing is easy and fast.
- Upload the convert directory to your blog’s plugin directory or search for this plugin inside your Drupal plugin directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in Drupal.
- Copy your project number from Convert Experiences into the plugin configuration screen.
- Turn On the plugin
Ecommerce tagging is available, see the following integrations that are available with this plugin (each field can be mapped to you Drupal fields):
- Page Type
- Category Name
- Product SKU
- Product Name
- Customer ID
- Custom Variable 1
- Custom Variable 2
- Custom Variable 3
- Custom Variable 4
Ecommerce revenue tracking on by default for Drupal Commerce.
- Easy installation of A/B testing (no coding required)
- Testing on categories and specific pages by select these in Convert Experiences (we sync all names)
- Deciding what variation wins based on conversion rates (CR), revenue per visitor (RPV) or order items.
- Tracking Code
- Ecommerce Integration
- Goal Tracking