Convert Experiences offers seamless integration with Mixpanel integrate test and variation names as properties.
Convert Experiences offers seamless integration with Mixpanel. Having a solid integration and giving you access to tests and variation data in the preferred analytics platform is important. We send over a property named CONVERT-NNN (NNN is the ID of your test) that has value the variation name the user currently sees. This will allow you to continue tracking the effect of a variation in the funnels as well as every other reporting option offered in Mixpanel.
You will be able to enable or disable Mixpanel on a experiment-level, meaning you can decide per experiment if the data is connected to the clients Mixpanel account
What does the Mixpanel Integration do?
- Add a property to each user for each test and variation
- Allow deeper analytics of your A/B and multivariate test
- One click activate or deactivate Mixpanel per project
Why use Mixpanel and Convert Experiences?
- All your test data available in your analytics tool for advanced analytics
- Integrating Custom Variables