The integration combines the capability of A/B Testing and Multivariate Testing by Convert Experiences with the complete Econda web analytics suite.
This will help users of both products go deeper into their data and make better data-driven decisions. Econda users will be able to see the results of Convert variations in their dashboards, segment this data and run detailed E-Commerce analyses in Econda.
Instructions of the integration:
- Add Tracking Code Snippets.
- Activate Integration in Convert.
- View Convert data in Econda.
- Testing on categories and specific pages by select these in Convert Experiences (we sync all names)
- Testing on products, SKU\\\\\\\'s or specific price segments
- All your test data available in your analytics tool for advanced analytics
- Easy import of goals without duplicate work, great to get started fast
- Tracking Code
- Ecommerce Integration
- Revenue Tracking
- Goal Tracking
- Goal Import