Convert Experiences offers copy-paste integration with Unbouce landing page creation tool
Convert Experiences offers seamless integration with Unbounce. Having a solid integration and giving you access to multivariate testing on your preferred landing-page platform “Unbounce” is important. We allow you to setup A/B and multivariate (MVT) experiments on any Unbounce landing-page and allowing refined targeting of these experiments without creating new landing-pages for each audience.
You will be able to use offline goal tracking (like phone-calls) and goals (KPI’s) that are later in the funnel like website sales and leads outside Unbounce.
What does the Unbounce Integration do?
- Adds multivariate testing to Unbounce
- Allow deeper segmentation of your A/B and multivariate experiments setup on Unbounce pages (from Convert Experiences)
- Track offline and third party site goal tracking
How to enable Unbounce Integration?
Why use Unbounce and Convert Experiences?
- Easy installation of A/B testing (no coding required)
- Deciding what variation wins based on conversion rates (CR), revenue per visitor (RPV) or order items.
- Tracking Code
- Revenue Tracking
- Goal Tracking