Optimizing for eCommerce is not an easy thing. While we would all enjoy a huge increase in our conversion numbers it’s important to get the basics set-up correcting in order to achieve high conversion rates.
This webinar is designed for agencies that create eCommerce A/B Testing projects for high volume eCommerce sites. (>2million unique visitors).
The main objective of this session is to guide you through the process of optimizing your eCommerce while learning more about the A/B Testing features available. It would benefit you to join this webinar if you have Convert Experiences and use it for Ecommerce sites or if you:
- Have installed the eCommerce code for Convert Experiences and integrated it with a template we will show you how to setup the tool to make use of the patent pending SmartInsert Technology that prevents blinking
- Setup & verify revenue goals
- Import & verify Google Analytics goals from client accounts
- Setting up cross-domain auto-reconnect experiments that work on subdomains
- Sending revenue and conversions from third party backend systems outside of the web
Convert Experiences is straightforward but understanding the details of how to setup and verify your installation and experience your first results is important for any agency to build confidence with their eCommerce clients.
But don’t worry, if you don’t use Convert Experiences you could also benefit from this webinar if:
- You use Optimizely and have eCommerce clients that are budget sensitive and can’t switch to the Optimizely Enterprise package. This webinar will give you the information needed to make an informed recommendation on Convert Experiences.
- You have clients that struggle with targeting pages and have limited access to their template source-code
- You use another A/B testing tool and would like better support when installing new, more complicated client infrastructures.