- Are all A/B testing tools equal? No
- Was Obama leaving money on the table when A/B testing? Yes
- Is your A/B testing tool hurting your baseline? Most likely
In this webinar we go over the technical details in a way that you will be able to explain to your client how their current software hurts their conversions and how you will be able to lift the baseline after switching tools. Bonus you’ll get to assign that win to your efforts. Optimizing your A/B test for speed is the key focus in this webinar.
Topics we will discuss are:
- When does an A/B testing tool actually load its code?
- How long does it take and does size matter?
- What is the impact of the experience on the website? We will review each different way to load your A/B testing tool
- What tag managers are safe for A/B testing
Every Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) agency will benefit from this material. As an appreciation we will be providing slides that you can use in your presentations to help position yourself better as an agency expert of conversion optimization.
This information is not only for users of Convert Experiences or CRO Agencies – this is important information for anyone who wants to better understand the A/B testing process and how to get better results.Back to Convert Academy