We’ll let you in on a secret: your A/B test may be doomed.
Done for. Sunk. Before you’ve even pressed “publish.”
Because you’re relying on a weak hypothesis.
Having the right hypothesis is the foundation for your A/B testing strategy. It’s how you anticipate which changes will yield which results. And it’s how your learn what on earth those results mean.
Yet most testers craft one using guesswork—rather than data.
Luckily, there’s a fool proof way to land a winning hypothesis. And payoff for doing so is striking.
Dave Gowans, founder of Browser to Buyer is here to share his proven secrets.
In this webinar, we’ll cover:
- Why the hypothesis can make or break a test (and how to get it right every time).
- The most common mistakes which lead to inconclusive tests.
- How to justify your results with data, not storytelling.
- How to create tests that yield big results—using the scientific method.
- A simple “5 questions” model for building a winning hypothesis.