Convert Experiences code as well as eCommerce Integration is activated in this nopCommerce open source plugin
nopCommerce Extension for Convert Experiences is a add-on for the popular nopCommerce a system used by tens of thousands of shops all over the world and Convert Experiences now offers integration with one click using this extension.
- Copy the Widgets.Convert directory to the Plugins directory of the nopCommerce web application.
- Log into the Administration website of the nopCommerce installation.
- Click on Configuration -> Plugins.
- When the Plugins page appears, click “Reload list of plugins”.
- When the page refreshes, you should see the newly added Widgets.Convert plugin. Click the Install link next to the plugin.
- When installation completes, the Configure link appears. Click on it.
- On the Plugin Configuration screen, enter the necessary information, such as your Convert Client ID and Project ID, and click Save.
- Click on Content Management -> Widgets.
- Click the Edit button next to the Convert Experiences widget and set the Is Active check box, then click Update.
- The Convert Experiences widget should now show as active in the list.
You must have a Convert.com account to use this extension. Please be sure to sign up first.
- Download the free extension from Microlite Software by clicking on the right Download button (no need to register!)
- Use the downloaded file upload to the right nopCommerce location to install the extension
- Copy your project number from Convert Experiences into the extension configuration field and Save (see screenshot below)
- Clear any site cache to ensure that the extension is running on all nopCommerce
Ecommerce for Agency & Enterprise plans are available, see the following integrations that are available with this plugin:
- Page Type – the page type from the nopCommerce in use on the page
- Category ID – the nopCommerce category id will be returned
- Category Name – the nopCommerce category name will be returned
- Customer ID – nopCommerce customer id number (when customer is logged in)
- Product Name – nopCommerce product name will be returned
- Product Price – nopCommerce product price will be returned
- Product SKU – nopCommerce product SKU will be returned
- Easy installation of A/B testing (no coding required)
- Testing on categories and specific pages by select these in Convert Experiences (we sync all names)
- Deciding what variation wins based on conversion rates (CR), revenue per visitor (RPV) or order items.
- Tracking Code
- Ecommerce Integration