Best A/B Testing Tools
The best A/B testing tools are the ones that grow your conversion rates. But unfortunately, there is still work on your end before your conversion rates improve. The best A/B testing tools cannot make up for a great optimizer behind its wheel – you!
What to look for in the world’s best A/B testing tools?
Pricing is an important element in your marketing efforts. Cost per acquired user or revenue per visitor lead your business, so we’ve listed the best A/B testing tools ranked by price per 200,000 to 1 million tested visitors of today (updated: September 2015).
We selected the five most popular tools (Sorted from low to high cost for 200,000 to 1 million tested visitors):
- Free: Google Content Experiments
- $399 – $1,349 USD per month: Convert Experiences (our A/B testing software)
- $500 – $2,000 USD per month: Visual Website Optimizer (Compare Visual Website Optimizer)
- $2,000 – $5,000 USD per month: Optimizely (Compare Optimizely Gold / Optimizely Silver)
- $8,000 – $10,000 USD per month: Adobe Target
Comparing the best A/B testing tools
The best A/B testing tools are transparent in their feature-set to allow you to compare them and choose what suits your business most. Quora makes it easy to ask questions that you might want to hear from other users in a more objective way. We have made an A/B testing software comparison sheet to help you choose. It’s a great way to get to a shortlist for your best A/B testing tools.
Three things to consider in your A/B testing software <link> selection process are:
- What is the cost for scaling up or down (per month or within your account)? You might have high volumes but still need to proof your testing program.
- Can you add unlimited collaborators? You’ll likely need to invite developers, designers and different stakeholders to the system. The best a/b testing tools should offer this feature without additional fees as it will limit the roll-out of your conversion strategy.
- Can you add unlimited domains and projects to your A/B testing software? You might have landing page software and micro-sites to add, you don’t want to be stuck with a limited license. The best A/B testing tools usually offer this free of charge.
(15 days free)